- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Join a small, friendly team - make a difference together
- An exciting time to join Chorus!
About the Organisation...
Chorus was formed in 2017 by the merge of three established WA care providers, Care Options, Community First International and Volunteer Task Force. We are an Australian
not-for-profit organisation providing services in Aged Care, Disability and Mental Health. Together our new organisation will deliver support services to over 10,000 Customers across metropolitan and regional WA with a 400-strong workforce and over 600 volunteers. What we believe as an organisation defines the way we work, every day.
We value being Responsive, Practical, Empowering and Respectful.
Chorus provides in-home and community support so that people can live the life they choose. We support seniors, people living with disability and those in mental health recovery. More than 1000 staff and volunteers partner with customers to deliver a tailored plan that meets individual needs.
Our focus is to provide a great experience – one where everyone feels respected and included. We know when we put people first, everyone is happier. We are professional, reliable and creative. Chorus is a fresh approach to community
About The Role....
The ICT Service Delivery Officer has primary responsibility for contract management and liaison with the Managed Service Provider and other third-party providers that deliver ICT services to the Chorus community, in line with industry best practice.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for supplier liaison
- Undertakes ICT procurement activities including contract management
- Monitors and reports upon Service Level Agreement performance. Ensuring SLA’s are met and penalty payments adhered to. Where SLA’s are not met, ensure reviews are performed and improvements implemented to deliver better outcomes for Chorus
- Works to ensure the best value is being delivered across all ICT contracts. Improvement schedules implemented and monitored
- Manages asset and license compliance across the organisation
- Look to increase the Chorus service provision through any mergers and acquisitions that may take place
Knowledge & Skills (Social, Personal & Technical) & Equipment:
- A strong working knowledge and proven experience of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Office products, Microsoft Server and VM Ware products, SharePoint and related protocols / standards
- Office 365 knowledge
- Service Delivery experience with the ability to deliver a high and consistent standard of outcome, particularly with external ICT contracts
- Experience in managing large and varied outsourced ICT environments
- Completed or working towards tertiary qualifications in an Information Technology or related discipline with a minimum of ITIL Foundation (preferably ITIL OSA qualification) or ISO 20000 certification;
- Current and Valid C Class Drivers Licence;
- National Police Clearance Certificate with 6 months or less currency;
- Current Provide First Aid Certificate with 6 months or less currency;
- Unlimited right to work in Australia .
What we will offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging options (up to $15,900 per year tax free) & an additional $2,650 for Meals and Entertainment;
- Excellent training and development opportunities;
- A supportive and collaborative team environment;
- Access to pro-rata long service leave at 7 years of continuous service;
- Automatic entry to the Chorus Life recognition and reward program;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program..
Please submit your application online and include a cover letter addressing the essential criteria and resume uploaded as one document.
Applications close: Close of Business 1 March 2019
Chorus is an equal opportunity employer. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
To view all current vacancies, visit Chorus