- Join a small, friendly team
- Work part-time hours and enjoy a work life balance
- Make a difference together
About our organisation:
Chorus was formed in 2017 by the merge of three established WA care providers, Care Options, Community First International and Volunteer Task Force. We are an Australian not-for-profit organisation providing services in Aged Care, Disability, Mental Health and Volunteering. Together our new organisation will deliver care and services to over 10,000 clients across metropolitan and regional WA with a 480-strong workforce and over 600 volunteers. What we believe as an organisation defines the way we work, every day.
We value being Responsive, Practical, Empowering and Respectful.
Working with Chorus gives you the opportunity to work with a diverse range of people, support independence, empower people, ensure people feel connected to others, give something back to your community, and most importantly, make a difference.
We are currently seeking applications for an experienced Administration Support Officer to join our team in Palmyra. This position is the first point of contact for internal and external customer queries. It will involve answering all telephone enquiries and providing administration support to managers, staff, clients and visitors.
- A passion for excellence in customer service;
- Ability to deal with a high volume of phone calls in a professional manner;
- Ability to prioritise workloads and client enquiries in a timely manner;
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Good communication skills both written and verbal when assisting people who are elderly/frail/with disability;
- Highly developed problem solving abilities,
- Accurate data entry and invoice processing skills;
- Confidentiality and diversity awareness;
- Strong computer proficiency;
- Experience using network telephone systems;
- Experience in using invoicing and client databases.
- National Police Clearance of 6 months or less currency
- Current Western Australian C Class Drivers Licence
What we will offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging options (up to $15,900 per year tax free) and an additional $2,650 for Meals and Entertainment;
- Excellent training and development opportunities;
- A supportive and collaborative team environment;
- Access to pro-rata long service leave at 7 years of continuous service;
- Automatic entry to the Chorus Life recognition and reward program;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program.
If you want to make a real difference and build a truly rewarding career with Chorus, then apply today!
Please submit your application online and include a cover letter and resume uploaded as one document.
Chorus is an equal opportunity employer. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
To view all current vacancies, visit Chorus