- Join a small, friendly team
- An exciting time to join Chorus
- Make a difference together
About the Organisation:
Chorus was formed in 2017 by the merge of three established WA care providers, Care Options, Community First International and Volunteer Task Force. We are an Australian
not-for-profit organisation providing services in Aged Care, Disability, Mental Health and Volunteering. Together our new organisation delivers care and services to over 10,000 clients across metropolitan and regional WA with a 480-strong workforce and over 600 volunteers. What we believe as an organisation defines the way we work, every day.
We value being Responsive, Practical, Empowering and Respectful.
Working with Chorus gives you the opportunity to work with a diverse range of people, support independence, empower people, ensure people feel connected to others, give something back to your community, and most importantly, make a difference.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking applications for a full-time Recovery Facilitator to join our team in Northam as part of a new program, the National Psychosocial Support. This is a fixed term contract position for six months.
The National Psychosocial Support (NPS) is an exciting new service funded by WA Primary Health Alliance which will assist people with a severe mental illness who have reduced psychosocial function and who are not eligible for assistance through the NDIS. The NPS will provide specialised psychosocial support which is flexible, recovery oriented and focused on skill building and connection to services tailored to each individual in line with their recovery goals.
The Recovery Facilitator will be a mental health professional who provides support to individuals with a severe mental illness and associated psychosocial functional impairment and engages appropriate services to build capacity and connectedness at times when it is most needed. This exciting new position will provide guidance and expertise to ensure the program contributes to the increase of the participant’s capacity and independence through short-term psychosocial support in a stepped care approach. This role requires someone who is efficient, responsive, and achieves key performance indicators ensuring the service is of a high quality.
Essential Selection Criteria:
Desirable Selection Criteria:
- Tertiary qualification in mental health or relevant discipline.
- National Police Clearance with 6 months or less currency.
- Current Western Australian Drivers Licence.
- Working With Children Check.
- Use of a motor vehicle with comprehensive insurance.
What we will offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging options (up to $15,900 per year tax free) & an additional $2,650 for Meals and Entertainment;
- Excellent training and development opportunities;
- A supportive and collaborative team environment;
- Access to pro-rata long service leave at 7 years of continuous service;
- Automatic entry to the Chorus Life recognition and reward program;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program.
If you want to make a real difference and build a truly rewarding career with Chorus, then apply today!
Please submit your application online and include a cover letter and resume uploaded as one document.
Chorus is an equal opportunity employer. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
To view all current vacancies, visit Chorus
Please note that unsolicited resumes and contact from recruitment agencies will not be accepted