- Join a small, friendly team
- Make a difference together
- An exciting time to join Chorus!
About the Organisation:
Chorus was formed in 2017 by the merge of three established WA care providers, Care Options, Community First International and Volunteer Task Force. We are an Australian
not-for-profit organisation providing services in Aged Care, Disability, Mental Health and Volunteering. Together our new organisation will deliver care and services to over 10,000 clients across metropolitan and regional WA with a 480-strong workforce and over 600 volunteers. What we believe as an organisation defines the way we work, every day.
We value being Responsive, Practical, Empowering and Respectful.
Working with Chorus gives you the opportunity to work with a diverse range of people, support independence, empower people, ensure people feel connected to others, give something back to your community, and most importantly, make a difference.
About the Role:
A fantastic 6 Month Fixed Term, Full-Time opportunity has arisen for an individual who is interested in pursuing a career in customer service within the community care sector. We are interested in hearing from individuals who are looking to expand on and deliver quality services to the customer and who have extensive experience in a customer centred scheduling and rostering environment.
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure maximum customer satisfaction delivering an outstanding customer service experience to our customers, their families, and other key stakeholders.
The Service Scheduler will be responsible for:
- Providing positive, consistent and professional customer service;
- Maintaining timely and accurate scheduling and diary management;
- Ensure staff with the required skills and competencies are scheduled to deliver the necessary support, resulting in quality and safe service provision;
- Communicate effectively with agencies, leaders and coordinators to enable effective services scheduling;
- Provide staff with up to date customer profiles and ensure services compliment customer support plans:
- Ensure allocated staff rosters are in accordance with their contracted hours.
The successful candidate would be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Extensive experience in a customer centred, scheduling environment;
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to seek continuous Improvement in all you do;
- A passion for developing and nurturing relationships with customers, their families, and other key stakeholders;
- Experience working in a goal orientated environment by setting and delivering on key performance indicators;
- Able to work both autonomously, as well as within a high functioning team;
- Self-motivated with a professional can-do attitude taking pride in doing a job beyond expectations;
- An awesome work ethic, which includes attention to detail and strong proven financial acumen;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- You feel excited when all your tasks are completed as you possess excellent time management skills and you are highly organised.
- Experience with scheduling software and in the Not for Profit sector is highly regarded (but not essential).
- National Police Clearance of 6 months or less currency;
- Current Western Australian Drivers Licence;
- Unlimited rights to work in Australia.
What we will offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging options (up to $15,900 per year tax free) & an additional $2,650 for Meals and Entertainment;
- Excellent training and development opportunities;
- A supportive and collaborative team environment;
- Access to pro-rata long service leave at 7 years of continuous service;
- Automatic entry to the Chorus Life recognition and reward program;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program.
Please submit your application online and include a cover letter and resume uploaded as one document.
Chorus is an equal opportunity employer. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
To view all current vacancies visit Chorus
Please note that unsolicited resumes and contact from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.