- Be Part of a small friendly team helping the community!
- Competitive remuneration package including salary packaging options!
- An exciting time to join Chorus!
Chorus is an Australian not-for-profit organisation providing services in Aged Care, Disability, Mental Health and Volunteering. Together our new organisation will deliver care and services to over 10,000 clients across metropolitan and regional WA with a 480-strong workforce and over 600 volunteers. What we believe as an organisation defines the way we work, every day.
We value being Responsive, Practical, Empowering and Respectful.
Working with Chorus gives you the opportunity to work with a diverse range of people, support independence, empower people, ensure people feel connected to others, give something back to your community, and most importantly, make a difference.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has become available for a dedicated and reliable Transport Driver to join our team! This opportunity is a Part-Time position (minimum 10 hours per fortnight) based out of either our Rockingham or Mandurah depots. This is a front- line position delivering exceptional levels of customer service and professionalism to our customers and other stakeholders.
The successful candidate will support the team by;
- Driving our customers to and from appointments and other commitments;
- Driving our 9-seater shopper bus (C class license only required)
- Be confident in driving across the metro area (Joondalup to Mandurah);
- Drive our bus to and from Bunbury as required:
- Liaise with our customers, their families, staff, volunteers and other stakeholders in a professional and caring manner;
- Maintain professional boundaries and respect the privacy and confidentiality of our customers;
- Ensure all journeys are completed in accordance with Chorus policies and procedures and in accordance with current Road Traffic Legislation.
The successful candidate would be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize needs;
- Dedicated commitment to working within the community services environment;
- Proficiency in using a Smartphone;
- Availability to work between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday;
- Provide a National Police Clearance (With 6 months or more currency);
- Current C class license with no restrictions;
- Unlimited right to work in Australia;
Do you enjoy a challenge and see yourself engaged and excited about this role?
Then Chorus would love to hear from you.
What we will offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging options (up to $15,900 per year tax free) & an additional $2,650 for Meals and Entertainment;
- Excellent training and development opportunities;
- A supportive and collaborative team environment;
- Access to pro-rata long service leave at 7 years of continuous service;
- Automatic entry to the Chorus Life recognition and reward program;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program.
If you want to make a real difference and build a truly rewarding career with Chorus, then apply today!
Please submit your application online and include a cover letter and resume uploaded as one document..
Chorus is an equal opportunity employer. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
To view all current vacancies, visit Chorus